LifeWorks Foundation has been created as part of the vision of LifeWorks to further support personal growth through emotional wellness and holistic mindful practices. For over 8 years, LifeWorks has provided care with compassion, authenticity and conscious mindful awareness.
LifeWorks currently run two centres – LifeWorks Personal Development Training Centre licensed by the KHDA and LifeWorks Holistic Counselling Centre licensed by DHA.
LifeWorks Personal Development Training Centre offers personal development growth and self-awareness training for individuals, small and large groups to learn how to acquire the skills that are both essential and necessary for discovering happiness and fulfillment in today’s world. In addition to providing personal services, LifeWorks has expanded its services to the workplace. This includes Inclusive Leadership, Coaching, Communication, Authentic Customer Service and Mindfulness as well as techniques to build resilience in the workplace.
LifeWorks Holistic Counselling Centre has a team of Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists and Counsellors to provide quality community wellness services. Our philosophy of caretakers into consideration ,the physical, emotional and social aspects of a whole individual. Our aim is to provide a level of care unsurpassed in the Region to all of our clients.
We partner in your Emotional Health,
Wellness and Personal Growth
Our Experts Team
Hello – I’m Johanna
I am from the UK and have studied in London and Scotland. In Scotland, I worked in a rehabilitation centre for over 7 years where I gained an addiction counselling qualification. In Edinburgh, I completed a family therapy course on family systems. This has given me skills in family dynamics and counselling skills.
I have also completed a life line course which involved communications and counselling skills in South Africa.
I have worked in the National Health Service as a specialized counselor and educator in London. At Imperial College, London University I completed a Post graduation degree in Drugs and Alcohol: Policy and Intervention (theories of counselling). I have attended many counselling courses in the past 10 years which include motivational interviewing, reality therapy, brief therapy, and Family therapy.
- Over 20 year of experience in doing workshops on Addiction
- Life Skills
- Grief issues
- Student Personal Development
- Harm Reduction
- Substance Abuse
- Family issues
I have given university and school lectures on the specialized topics on Awareness and Interventions on substance misuse. I have had the unique opportunity to work in many different countries including Indonesia, South Africa, UK and Dubai which gives me a very good understanding of many diverse cultural and beliefs.
Through our workshops, we help clients identify the behavior problems and patterns associated with their addiction and work with individuals, families or groups of people who are somehow connected to the same problem. Unique programs have been developed specifically for the treatment of expatriates and young adults.
All our treatment programs are built by a professional to help facilitate the effective treatment of clients
We promise confidentiality, safety, and comfort at our Centre.
Dr Anna Grazia Lecca is an Italian trained Psychologist with a UK training in Clinical Psychology. She has more than 20 years of experience in health and clinical settings working with a variety of clients.
Dr Anna Grazia Lecca works towards achieving a steady emotional balance and a progressive life transformation in a gentle process that focuses on the energy of acceptance and compassion and on the power of forgiveness and love.
- Young and adult individuals who are experiencing temporary life crisis that may lead them to anxiety, apprehension, feelings of worthlessness, anger or emptiness, difficulties in maintaining stable and close relationships, feelings of detachment and people avoidance, low mood levels, excitement, or mood swing and other kind of distress.
- Couples and families aimed at improving their relationships by rebuilding trust, setting boundaries, develop their communication, alleviate their tensions and divergences, decries conflicts and enhancing connection between members.
- Adolescents and their families dealing with the emotional turmoil as the children move towards his/her independence. I support them in their search for identity and new experiences, while helping them in developing control over their impulses, taking responsibility for their own actions, decisions and consequences.
- Groups, particularly group art therapy, to help people to reduce stress and manage their emotions. The creative process involved in artistic self-expression helps people to develop interpersonal skills, increase self-esteem and self-awareness, and achieve their personal insight.
Board Certifications or Equivalent
- Italian Professional Body of Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist (Chartered).
- Italian Professional Body for Behavioral Mental Health Practitioners.
- European Association of Transactional Analysis.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology – School of Psychology – Faculty of Medicine and Health and Life Science University of Southampton (UK)
- PsyD Transactional Analysis School of Clinical Psychology – Pontifical Salesian University of Rome (Italy)
- Master Degree in Clinical Criminology and Forensic Psychology IFOS – Postgraduate Institute for Health Professions in partnership with “La Sapienza” University of Rome (Italy)
- First Honours Degree in Psychology – Psychology Department – University of Urbino (Italy)
- First Honours Degree in Behavioural Mental Health Practitioner – Health Professional Training School – USL 21 Cagliari (Italy)
- Italian, English, French, Learning Arabic
Dr Kuchibatla is a British trained Psychiatrist. He has been a member of Royal College of Psychiatrists, U.K. since 2010. Dr. Kuchibatla is Consultant Psychiatrist and the Medical Director of LifeWorks Holistic Counselling center.
He brings more than 10 years’ experience and expertise in the management and treatment of Mental health and psychological issues and complex medication management issues related to the field of Psychiatry.
- General and Adult Psychiatry.
- Sub specialization in Substance misuse psychiatry.
- Special interest in adolescent Psychiatry, Neuropsychiatry and complex medication management (treatment resistant conditions).
Board Certifications or Equivalent
- Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- Advanced Study in the field of Clinical Psychiatry.
- Certificate of Completion of Training from General Medical Council, UK.
- Associate member of International college of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- International Member of American Psychiatric Association
Medical School – Kakatiya Medical College, NTR University of Health Sciences, India.
Psychiatry – Yorkshire School of Psychiatry, Leeds, U.K.
Fellowships/ Higher specialist training
General and Adult Psychiatry – School of Psychiatry, Northwest, Manchester, U.K.
English, Hindi/Urdu, Telugu.