Welcome to LifeWorks Foundation
The LifeWorks Foundation has a vision to expand its operations to different parts of the world starting with the UAE, keeping the same ethos and values at every location.
LifeWorks Foundation has been created as part of the vision of LifeWorks to further support personal growth through emotional wellness and holistic mindful practices. For over 8 years, LifeWorks has provided care with compassion, authenticity and conscious mindful awareness.
LifeWorks Personal Development Training Centre offers personal development growth and self-awareness training for individuals, small and large groups to learn how to acquire the skills that are both essential and necessary for discovering happiness and fulfillment in today’s world. In addition to providing personal services, LifeWorks has expanded its services to the workplace. This includes Inclusive Leadership, Coaching, Communication, Authentic Customer Service and Mindfulness as well as techniques to build resilience in the workplace.
LifeWorks Holistic Counseling Centre has a team of Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists and Counselors to provide quality community wellness services. Our philosophy of caretakers into consideration ,the physical, emotional and social aspects of a whole individual. Our aim is to provide a level of care unsurpassed in the Region to all of our clients.
LifeWorks Mission Statement
LifeWorks training dedicates itself to the provision of excellence in the areas of training across the field of personal development. Our open and integrated approach is fortified by the highest international standards of ethical and professional practice.
All LifeWorks training participants will reach for and achieve high levels of broad skills and capacities in the areas offered through our courses. We believe in the individuality of all people and in their own unique capacity to utilize their experience and skills, complimented by detailed and comprehensive module offerings to reach specific and measureable outcomes.
At LifeWorks we acknowledge and respect the trust placed in us by our clients and we pledge to
- place client confidentiality and well-being as our highest priority
- respect every persons right to be self governing
- To participate and collaboratively seek solutions to problems with our client
- To provide a high level of expertise and service in all areas of service
- To treat all clients with non judgmental positive regard
In line with the objectives stated by the KHDA for Private Educational Institutions, LifeWorks objectives are to:
- Contribute towards the spread of education in the Emirate, expanding it and enhancing its quality and developing a trainee vocationally, culturally and socially, while emphasizing the national identity of the trainee.
- Link education and training policies with the State’s educational, training and human resources development policies.
- Enhance the productivity of the trainee, improving his skills and performance, strengthening and developing his work ethics and values, tapping his creative potentials, developing his innovative capabilities and providing him with care, observation and follow-up.
- Improve methods and means of education, training and programs.
Book an Appointment
LifeWorks training courses are designed to specifically give people the skills and key competencies needed to be the most effective they can be both in home, school and work settings.
LifeWorks training courses aim to support adults to:
- Think critically
- Have confidence
- Acquire life skills
- Have self awareness
- Manage stress
- Exhibit reflective listening
- Enhance interpersonal relationships
- Realize personal and professional objectives
- Satisfy fundamental relationship needs
- Analyze a situation
- Manage professional and personal relationships
- Resolve conflict
- Manage boundaries
- Consider alternative perspectives
- Show willingness to integrate new and advised perspectives
LifeWorks will train children to sharpen their:
- Logical reasoning
- Problem solving skills
- Higher order thinking skills
- Life skills
- Self esteem
- Social skills
- Behaviour management
- Self knowledge
- Social networking
- Creative and imaginative play
- Thinking and meta cognition skills
- Ability to manage themselves
- Ability to relate to others
- Creative thinking
LifeWorks Core Values
Our values inform principles and represent an important way of expressing our general ethical commitment.
At LifeWorks we:
- Strive to act in accordance with the trust placed in us by our clients.
- Respect the clients right to be self-governing within each training experience.
- Regard confidentiality as an obligation arising from the client’s trust.
- Make a commitment to promoting each trainees well-being by acting in the best interests of the trainee based on our professional assessment.
- Strive to foster a sense of self that is meaningful to the person(s) concerned.
- Strive to increase personal effectiveness.
- Value the need to enhance the quality of relationships between people.
- Appreciate and value the variety of human experience and culture.
- Value and encourage the on-going personal and professional development of each trainer at LifeWorks.
The personal qualities LifeWorks trainers are strongly encouraged to aspire to include:
- Empathy: The ability to communicate understanding of another person’s experience from that person’s perspective.
- Sincerity: A personal commitment to consistency between what is professed and what is done.
- Integrity: Commitment to being moral in dealings with others, personal straight forwardness, honesty and coherence.
- Resilience: The capacity to work with the trainees concerns without being personally diminished.
- Respect: Showing appropriate esteem to others and their understanding of themselves.
- Humility: The ability to assess accurately and acknowledge one’s own strengths and weaknesses.
- Competence: The effective deployment of the skills and knowledge needed to do what is required.
- Fairness: The consistent application of appropriate criteria to inform decisions and actions.
- Wisdom: Possession of sound judgment that informs practice.
- Courage: The capacity to act in spite of known fears, risks and uncertainty.