Clinical psychologists work to improve the mental health of people through the use of established therapeutic techniques. The basic idea is to alleviate mental instability in the clients so that their overall life undergoes essential positive change.
Clinical psychologists in Dubai work on a wide range of mental health issues, including depression, anxiety, panic attacks, stress-induced eating or loss of appetite, and addiction-related compulsions. In the most serious psychological cases, it is possible that an individual’s mental health disorder will push him or her to the limit, rendering them a danger to themselves or others.
What the work of Clinical Psychologists Dubai entails
A regular day or week at work for clinical psychologists Dubai includes identifying the needs of the client, or behavioral ticks and peculiarities through several means, including interviews and some tests. Psychologists may also advise on and provide treatment for serious psychological issues, although this function is usually reserved for psychiatrists. Psychiatrists usually prescribe medication. To add to the availability of evidence for certain psychological disorders, psychologists may also sometimes take part in research pertaining to different settings.
Request a Consultation
Contact us today to review your need and to discuss the ways we can help!
Dubai Clinical Psychologist Skills
The skills and abilities of Dubai clinical psychologists enable them to carry out a range of functions associated with the field of psychology. These could include:
- Identifying the mental disorder and deciphering its cause using psychological techniques
- Spending time with the patient to be able to provide a diagnosis
- Come up with a psychotherapy regimen that best suits the needs of the patient
- Stay closely affiliated with the progress the client is making through therapy sessions.
- Carry out research, possibly to be published in studies related to relatively new disorders.