We at LifeWorks provide a wide variety of assessments, depending on the needs of the child.
For assessments for kids with development delays and learning difficulties we provide & guide you through the following process:
- Intake assessment( usually an interview with Parents )
- School observation sessions
- Observation of Child in a therapy setting( at LWHCC )
- Core assessment mainly psychometric tests.
- Parent feedback and preparation of School reports
- Feed back to School staff, Teachers, Learning support assistants to support formulate therapy goals.
Please note that a Child may require one or the other assessment sessions depending on the need and the indication.
Some of the Psychological Tests we use are:
- ADOS -Autism Diagnostic observation Schedule
- WISC-V- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children®-Fifth Edition
- Adaptive Behavior Assessment System-3
- Wide Range Achievement Test-4
- Conners-3 rating scales
- Childhood Autism Rating Scale-2
- Shaywitz Dyslexia Screen
- Dyslexia Screening Test-Secondary
Our therapists are also able to use a range of clinical rating scales to screen for the following conditions in addition to formal psychometric assessments.
- Attention Deficit and Hyper Activity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Low Self-Esteem & Body Image Issues.
- Social, Behavioral, Emotional and Adjustment Difficulties
- Psychological Trauma
- Children’s Depression
- Grief Counseling for children
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Work and Career Issues.
- Self-Harm and Suicidal Ideation
Request a Consultation
Contact us today to review your need and to discuss the ways we can help!