Bipolar disorder is a disorder that affects the brain, causing abrupt changes in the mood, usually from one extreme end of the spectrum to the other. These are usually referred to as the depression, and manic stages. As the name suggests, the depression is the one where an individual feels a loss of energy, without the mood to perform daily tasks. This can also be accompanied with other extreme behavior, such as eating too much or nothing at all. The manic stage is the one where activity levels or the person’s mood seem more elevated than usual. Prompt bipolar disorder treatment in Dubai can help control these extreme behaviors or even inhibit them for the most part.
Bipolar Disorder Treatment In Dubai: Possible Causes
The definitive causes of the bipolar disorder remain uncertain, but certain factors have allowed specialists to see commonalities. The differences between normal and bipolar people could involve stark differences in brain function and genetic and family history. These issues, coupled with the onset of triggering events launch those prone to bipolar disorder behavior into an episode. Triggers are basically events that have either caused the onset of an episode before, events similar to those that caused an onset, or entirely new events of a rapid or very abrupt and unexpected nature. These could have to do with a range of issues, including those related to one’s parents, children, spouse, close friends, or a romantic relationship. Those exhibiting symptoms should seek bipolar disorder treatment in Dubai to curtail episodes and neutralize and confront triggering events.
Bipolar Disorder Treatment Dubai: Methods
Bipolar Disorder Treatment Dubai could entail the following therapies:
- Medication to inhibit the onset of episodes or treat fundamental causes of the two stark states and also to prevent future episodes.
- Accustoming the patient to identifying triggers and gaining more control of causes
- Psychological therapy, which proves useful in alleviating depression
- Use of different therapies for Bipolar Disorder Treatment in Dubai
- In the most severe cases, electro convulsive therapy can be used to send electronic signals to the brain
- Medication that induces sleep that is used to deal with manic condition epitomized by high energy and sleeplessness.
Request a Consultation
Contact us today to review your need and to discuss the ways we can help!